2012 definitely has started with a big bang. In addition to some print projects and some template websites, we've just completed several exciting new websites, radically different from each other in intent and design. It got me thinking... what do these sites have in common? The only thing is that they were all developed by Andiamo and we have a certain way of thinking about website projects.
Top three concerns when developing a website:
- Uphold and enhance the client's brand and message through the use of fresh, modern and engaging graphic design
- Build a user-friendly web environment that encourages browsing and sharing and improves search engine rankings
- Provide an easy-to-use back end admin tool (we like WordPress) so clients can manage their sites themselves.
Now, on to the sites:
Artisanal - This is a new gourmet, organic, locally-sourced grocery store opening soon in Wilmette Illinois. We wanted to capture the feeling of their mission through photography and used full screen image backgrounds throughout the site. With this site, it's all about the photography.
Total Event Resources was looking to revamp their brand to reflect the upbeat culture of their business and showcase their award-winning work. We first rebranded the company with a new logo and color palette to reflect their new message and then built a dynamic and content rich site highlighting their many amazing project photos.
Other sites finished recently:
- The Ambler - Central american travel digest
- Amble Resorts - Luxury eco-resort developer
- Zophora - Costa Rica resort
- PhD Pipeline - PhD program aimed at minorities
- Isla Palenque - Panamanian resort
- Excelsis - Business coach
- Fish Inc - Marketing firm
- CTS Holdings, Inc - Consulting firm
- Sweet Pea Studios - Yoga and massage for pre and post natal mothers and babies
- Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is - Reality TV
- Truluv Gifts Online gift store
- Eagle One - Medical case managemenet